NKUA Library’s printed books collection is consisted of over 800.000 items covering a variety of disciplines and subjects and it is searchable via the On Line Public Catalogue (OPAC)
In case you are interested in expanding you research in other academic libraries, you may also use the following catalogs:
- MITOS: the integrated Library Catalog of the Hellenic Academic Libraries Link (ILSaS), in which NKUA also participates.
- Union Catalog of Hellenic Academic Libraries
NKUA members can access more than 80,000 digital book titles (e-books) covering a variety of subjects via the Hellenic Academic Libraries Link (HEAL-Link). Specifically:
- HEAL-Link E-Book Publishers List: List of both publishers contracted by HEAL-Link, and publishers of open access e-books.
- HEAL-Link Unified Search Engine: This service provides simultaneous search of selected HEAL-Link / SEAB online sources (journals, e-books and publishers.
The "Kallipos" Repository gathers books, handbooks and learning objects, which were either produced within the framework of the "Hellenic Academic Electronic (Text)books” project or submitted in the course of an open call for Open Access scientific content. The "Kallipos" repository aims at the organized presentation, storage and long-term preservation of open-access (text)books and learning objects for the academic and research community.
Alternatively, you can carry out your search, look for relevant information or browse the included eBooks using the service of united search on all EBSCO databases to which we have active subscription and access, apart from `American Antiquarian Archives` which requires a different search link): EBSCOhost Research Databases
Alphabetical (Α-Ζ type) browse and search service on title level of e-resources (books and journals) via the Summon platform. Search is performed within all journals and books included in bibliographic databases, collections or individually, that have been denoted as e-resources in the ProQuest Summon service and are included in NKUA subscriptions, either directly or via HEAL-Link.
- Title searches can be performed by keywords included in the title, by ISSN/ISBN, by subject area, based on DOI / PubMed ID (PMID), for specific types of material or within specific electronic resources.
This is a navigation and search service (alphabetical Α-Ζ) on e-resources on title level (books and journals) via the EBSCOhost platform, in all periodical publications and books included in bibliographic databases, in collections or individually, that either belong to EBSCO or have been designated as research resources in the EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS), and are included in NKUA subscriptions directly or via HEAL-Link.
- Search titles using keywords included in the title, subject or ISSN.